Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Amazing Light Show

A couple of nights ago, my husband told me about a light show that I may want to see. You see, we went to a couple developments to see Christmas Lights. We saw a lot of lights, but I wanted to see "one of those displays where the lights dance to music." His coworker told him about this light show in Camp Hill.

We found it with our GPS and IT WAS EVERYTHING THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!! I could have sat and watched it for hours. The kids loved it too.

The owner came out and talked to us and gave us a brochure and candy canes. He has a donation box and is collecting money for St. Jude's. He told us several times that he is just doing it for fun and is just promoting family time.

Anyhow there are four displays in our area...Camp Hill, Mechanicsburg, Hanover, and Manhiem. Put your family in the car and go check at least one of these shows out!!!! They are running their shows until January 10.

Click here for more information.

No comments: