Friday, January 11, 2008

2 Drops

Yup, that's how much pee I found in the "wittle potty" this morning.

I was folding laundry and Princess came over to me and said "wittle potty". So after figuring out what exactly she wanted - little potty in mommy and daddy's room while watching Pooh and eating orange Tic Tacs - I removed her diaper and let her sit while I finished folding laundry. A couple of minutes later she came back to me. I asked her if she went on the potty. Of course she said "yes" so we went to check it out. Sure enough there were two little drops! I inspected the carpet all around and didn't find any wet spots. So we called daddy and made a big deal of it.

It's a start. Hmm - maybe she's ready now. Just kidding. I am going to wait. And I promise this is the last potty-training story you will have to read on my blog for a while.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

No! Don't stop with the stories! They are utterly charming and a refreshing break from the pre-teen angst we go through at our house!

Mrs. C said...

2 cute!

The Gang's Momma! said...

I agree with M - only ours isn't angst, it's body functions and thumping of chests and tackles and grunts. Lots of grunts!

Livin' Life said...

I agree with the rest keep them coming. It helps us remember those moments when our kids were somewhat trainable. Now we are just handing on for dear life with pre-teens.