I was tagged by Krazy Klingers and Promises Fulfulled. Here are 8 random things about me.
1. I met my Hubby at Eat 'n Park. He was a cook & baker. I was a waitress. I played hard to get, but he was determined. Good thing!
2. At our wedding we did a balloon launch (instead of birdseed). We put our address on the balloons. One of the balloons went to Nova Scotia, Canada. They did a newspaper article about it. We still write to the lady that found it.
3. I prefer Pepsi over Coke.
4. If I could get all of my family to move, I would love to move to Arizona (I think).
5. I have no desire to have any type of pet.
6. I had several pets as a child - a dog, a frog, lots of goldfish, and a duck. I got the duck at a fair. The duck "flocked" me. I think we got rid of it the next day.
7. In the past year, I have had 3 friends move out of state to pursue or work in ministry. (so just to warn all of you, it is a risk you take when you become friends with me.)
8. I really do not like writing or talking on the phone.
Now I am supposed to tag fellow bloggers who read my blog, but I believe most of you have already been tagged. The only one on my list who I believe has not been tagged is Camp Hill Girl (Her blog is called Random Thoughts but that doesn't count). So Camp Hill Girl consider yourself tagged.