- I finally got my kitchen cleaned up.
- Princess and I met Daddy for lunch. It was such a beautiful day that we went outside to blow bubbles (which Princess can say "bubble" very well - it is so cute! I think it is her first "real word")
- I mentioned that it was a beautiful day. It was in the upper sixties!!!
- Princess played for the first time outside. She loved it. It was so fun to see how happy she was. Everything made her laugh.
- I got an oil change in my car. The garage quoted me $30.00 + tax totaling approx $33. After the oil change, my bill was $19.92!!!!! Their computer showed a $10 credit that they owed to us.
- Princess will say "thank you" in sign language without being told to do so.
- Princess went to bed last night without a fight. (1st in weeks)
- I'm not sure if this was yesterday or today, but it is worth mentioning. Site Meter is working for me again!
It is 7am now. I am praying that today I will find the little things again to praise God for.