Thursday, December 04, 2008

Someone Loves Me Too!

I was tagged by Promises to do this meme. Enjoy!

Where is your cell phone? in my purse downstairs
Where is your significant other? on his way to work
Your hair color? brown
Your mother? dark blond
Your father? gray
Your favorite thing? watching my kids laugh and play together
Your dream last night? I know I had a dream, but I don't remember anything about it
Your dream/goal? to raise God-loving children and to grow old with my hubby
The room you’re in? computer room
Your hobby? I like to make bead jewelry, but haven't since Princess has been mobile
Your fear? that something bad will happen to my children, hubby, or myself
Where do you want to be in 6 years? right here or in a new house
Where were you last night? at home
What you’re not? lonely
One of your wish-list items? a complete living room
Where you grew up? Chambersburg, PA
The last thing you did? packed Hubby's lunch
What are you wearing? nightgown
Your TV? a lifesaver many days
Your pet? no thank you!
Your computer? is hard to live without
Your mood? indifferent
Missing someone? yes
Your car? 2 Toyota Camries
Something you’re not wearing? socks
Favorite store? love Kohl's. I like their clothes and they send me discounts all the time.
Your summer? fun - I look forward to going to the beach every year
Love someone? Lots of people
Your favorite color? varies, but usually blue or green
When is the last time you laughed? last night thinking about some things the kids said and did over the day
Last time you cried? I don't remember
If you are reading this and want to join in on the fun, consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

Livin' Life said...

I love these memes because they give me yet another chance to get to know you all so much more. You are such an awesome person and I love hearing about you and your lovely family. You are such a beautiful woman of God.
I loved it!!!

Mrs. C said...

This was fun to read. BTW - I think your hair is blonde not brown and if it is brown then it is a light brown. ;)

See you tonight!!!