Monday, April 28, 2008

Flowers & a Meme

First, I want to thank On Fire for my flowers. I am "thrilled" that you chose me - it means so much to me. Thank you again!

I would like to continue the flower giving by giving flowers to two of my friend's. (No rules came with the flowers, so it is OK for me to do this.)

First I would like to send them to TCC. The last couple of weeks we have been spending some time together. I have enjoyed getting to know you more. You are an awesome person. I really look forward to the days that we get together. Thank you for your friendship!

I would like to send my second "bouquet" of flowers to my friend Jerri. We became friends when we were in elementary or middle school - I don't remember which. We went to the same church and spent a lot of time together. When I was in high school, my family switched churches and Jerri and I lost touch. Well, just a couple of months ago, I found her blog. So Jerri, it has been so much fun getting to know you now as an adult and meeting your family through your blog. I am so glad that we can still keep in touch. I get excited every time I see that you have a new post on your blog. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you and your family.
----------------------------------------

Now the Meme:
TCC tagged me to write a 6 word meme of myself. This is what I came up with.
daughter, sister, friend, wife, and mother
Was that cheating? Ok, I'll try again.
loyal, easy going servant of God

So here are the rules:
*Write your own six word memoir
*Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want
*Link to the person that tagged you in your post
*Tag at least five more blogs with links, and
*Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

I am tagging (if you were already tagged, sorry)
:) Jerri
:) Don't Make Me Stop this Car
:) On Fire
:) Plain & Simple
:) anyone who wasn't tagged and wants to do it.

2 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Thank you for my flowers! I think what I love about this boquet is it will never die. :)

I too have enjoyed and been blessed by your friendship. Thank you!

And I like the 2nd 6 word statement. It really captures the essence of your heart.

This Journey of Mine said...

Loyal is right on for you!!!

I'm having a hard time coming up with mine. I was on a walk this morning deliberating it all....