Monday, August 06, 2007

If I Were An Alien Chipmunk Where Would I Be?

On Fire's husband stayed in our house this weekend. Like expected, we had a great time. As he was leaving, I asked him "where should I look for the chipmunk?" He of course said "I don't know what you are talking about."

Now you probably think I am crazy. Chipmunk?! On Fire explains in this post.

I kept my eye out for it all day - checking places like the medicine cabinet, etc.

Lo and behold I found it during my daily "bedtime routine".

This is where I found an "Alien Chipmunk"


4 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Very cute!

So ice cream is part of your bedtime routine? Sounds yummy!

Promises said...

You guys are too funny. Ice cream does sound yummy as a bedtime routine! :)

Thank you for all of the maternity tops and bottoms - Brady and I took a look at them today - he handed them all to me (a little too fast at times - but I did get to glance at most of them!). It is a blessing to have some new clothes to wear! Thanks again!

This Journey of Mine said...

Ha Ha!!! Chipmunk FINALLY strikes again. At least this time, he stayed put!!!

FYI - there were a few phone calls and some serious discussion on how and when to place this little bugger. I may not have been there in person, but I was there in spirit!!!

Plain and Simple said...

You guys are too funny!