Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Why I May Be Tired


Thirteen Things about why I may be tired!



1. It takes alot of energy to "grow" this baby inside of me.

2. I pee every 2 hours during sleeping hours.

3. I can't fall back to sleep in the middle of the night, because the "Elmo's World" theme song keeps playing in my head.

4. Hubby's snoring.

5. My little boy (inside of me) will not stop doing gymnastics.

6. Weird pregnancy dreams wake me up.

7. Princess wakes up anywhere between 5:00 and 6:30 a.m.

8. I wake up thinking about things I can blog about and then forget by morning.

9. Did I mention having to pee every 2 hours?

10. INDIGESTION!!!

11. I can't find a comfortable position.

12. I'm always too hot or too cold.

13. My nap during the day was too long; therefore, I don't sleep well at night.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Bless your heart. I remember those days! My DIL is expecting our first grandchild and she is having some discomfort!
I pray God's richest blessings on you, your soon to be born little boy, your daughter and your husband.
My T13 is up.

Jane said...

OOPS....I forgot to change my identity...now, this is correct.

Anonymous said...

Oh I remember those days. My youngest is now 13 months and I am just now getting where I can sleep through the night. What a wonderful reason not to sleep though....the little man doing gymnastics!

Natalie said...

ahhh, the memories! You just reminded me why I am SOOOO done having kids.

Marie said...

Great idea for a T13 list this week!!! Pregnancy could really suck, at times, but the rewards - when your baby comes out, OMG!!! it's an indescribable feeling!!! so hang in there!!!! good luck on the remaining days of your pregnancy!!!