Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm Back!

That was a nice break. Writing is not my thing, so before my break I would stress every day about what I should blog. Then I would just decide that I didn't have anything to say. I can't promise that I will blog regularly from now on, but I will try.

I am feeling great. At 22-weeks pregnant, I feel like I normally do except my belly just keeps getting bigger. The exciting part is I can definitely feel him moving!!! I LOVE IT! I am just beginning to be able to feel him move from the outside as well. This is the part of pregnancy that I enjoy.

When I was pregnant with Princess, I was in awe of how God created us to carry our children while he develops them in our womb. Now that I have her to look at, I am still in awe about that, but more in awe at how God actually creates us with 2 eyes, a nose, 2 feet, each vein that goes through our body, etc. When I look at her, I think "it's a good thing God didn't ask me to create her. I know I would have forgotten something." Just think my little boy's pancreas is being developed as I type this. GOD IS SO AMAZING! (This paragraph is my random thought of the day.)

Anyhow, I am glad to be back. Yesterday I had several ideas that I could blog about, but now I forget them. I need to start writing stuff down (because of pregnancy brain) so my life wouldn't be so stressful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to read your blog again!