Saturday, September 02, 2006

About Me

I received this as an e-mail and thought it would be a fun blog.

Four Things About Me
Things you may not have known about me.....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Waitress at "The Little Dipper"
2. Waitress at "Eat n Park"
3. Cashier at "Marshall's"
4. Medical Assitant at "Saye & Gette Dermatology, P.C. and Advanced Dermatology"

Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Sense and Sensibility
3. The Wedding Singer
4. The Sound of Music

Four places I have lived: (this isn't very exciting for me)
1. Chambersburg, PA
2. Summerdale, PA
3. Harrisburg, PA
4. Marrisville, PA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Friends
2. Martha Stewart
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. American Idol

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Arizona
2. The Outer Banks, NC
3. Florida
4. Cape Cod

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Steak
3. Junk Food
4. Anything that is Peanut Butter and/or Chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. The Outer Banks
3. Arizona
4. Any New England State in the fall


Now tell me something about you that I don't know. You can either link it to you blog or just let it in the comments. Have fun!


Mister Linky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what about Lemoyne, and don't you spell it Marysville? Also, what about Nursery Director? that was also a paying job - Helped get Dave through college, didn't it?
Love You!