Monday, August 28, 2006

OBX


Well you may have been wondering what happened to me. I was on vacation at the Outer Banks in North Carolina. After the third day, it was very relaxing and fun. The first two days were not the best because my little girl wasn't real happy. I think it was because of all the driving and being in a new place with 10 other people. Then the third day, I got sick with a sore throat (that lasted most of the week), headache, muscle and joint aches.

My little girl loved the pool. She was in every day. Her favorite thing to do was jump in off the side of the pool (with Mommy or Daddy's help of course).

We took her to the beach for about 15 minutes. She didn't really like it too much. Daddy doesn't either so they stayed back at the house while I went to the beach. That was really nice.

No comments: