Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What Happened to my Baby?


My baby is 7 1/2 months already! Boy, does time fly! He is such a joy to have in our family. He smiles and laughs a lot. He doesn't cry much at all...especially if he is in Mommy's arms. I hate to say it, but I have another "Mommy Baby". That makes 3 "Mommy Babies". AAAAHHHH!! Oh well, as hard as it is, I do try to enjoy it. I know it won't be forever.

In the last month, he has started eating some baby food, not all the time, but when I feel like giving it to him. Did you see all that chub on him? Not from baby food, let me just tell you.

He started sitting up really good. I don't have to put anything behind him in case he falls.

He finally started rolling over. At his 6-month-check, the doctor asked if he was rolling over. When I said "no", the doctor was concerned about his upper body muscles. He put JD on his belly and JD pushed himself up as high as possible. The doctor said, "well it's not his muscles, it must be those thighs!" Poor JD. I love the chub!

He loves jumping in his jumpy thing that hangs in the door way.

And you can see those teeth trying to make an appearance. They are not through the gums yet, but you can just see an outline of them. It won't be long.

Most importantly Princess and Buddy still love him sooooo much! Buddy tells me all the time that he loves JD. So Awesome!


1 comment:

Krazy Klingers said...

oh those chubby thighs...how i love chubby thighs on a baby!