Help!! Princess just turned 3-years-old last week. Of course, with a birthday comes a whole new truck-load of toys. And Christmas is in 2 months (YIKES!!). You can see where this is going. How do I organize all these toys?
Here are some of the issues:
* I have girl toys and boy toys.
* I do rotate toys.
* How do I decide what to give/throw away? What if the next child would play with it?
* Stuffed animals - need I say more?
* I have a toy room and they each have their own room.
* Lots of books - some board and some paper.
* I have a 5 shelf bookshelf, toy bins, and a 3 shelf bookshelf.
HELP!!! How do you keep control of toys in your house?