1. I was born and raised in Chambersburg, PA.
2. I have a sister who is 1 1/2 years older than me.
3. My parents are still married. (they just celebrated 34 years!)
4. I played trumpet in the band and violin in the symphony at the Chambersburg Area Senior High School.
5. I graduated with an associates degree in Medical Assisting from Central Penn College in 1996.
6. I met Hubby at Eat 'n Park in 1995.
7. The first time he told me that he loved me (yes, he said it first), I said "You don't even know me."
8. We got married at Christ Community Church on September 20, 1997. Pastor Tom Sipling officiated.
9. I wanted to get married in Florida, Cancun, etc. but Hubby insisted on a traditional wedding. (now he would do it my way)
10. We had a balloon launch at the wedding. We attached tags on each balloon with our address on it. Shortly after our wedding we got a call from Nova Scotia. One of the balloons traveled that far!
11. I have been a waitress (at The Little Dipper - a semi fast food resturant in Chambersburg and Eat 'n Park), worked retail (at Marshall's), sold Tupperware, nursery coordinatory (at CCC), cleaned a doctor's office, and worked as a medical assistant in dermatology.
12. At one point, I worked three of those jobs at the same time.
13. I have lived in Chambersburg, Summerdale, Harrisburg, Lemoyne, Marysville, Grantham, and Mechanicsburg.
14. I moved once a year from 1994 to 1997. My parents got tired of moving me so much.
15. The only sport that I enjoy is soccer. I prefer indoor soccer, but I also like outdoor.
16. For a year, Hubby and I were ushers for the Harrisburg Heat (Harrisburg's indoor soccer team that no longer exsists). We were able to go to all of the games for free while Hubby was in college.
17. I have been to the Fiesta Bowl and several professional baseball games. I have also been known to read a magazine during these games, but mostly I just people watch - rarely do I watch the game.
18. I love to travel. I
19. have been to Arizona/Grand Canyon twice, Disney World once (2004), the Outer Banks too many times to count (this is our vacation spot), Myrtle Beach, Cape Cod (with On Fire), and high school band trips to Toronto, Boston, and New Orleans during Mardi Gras.
20. I ran/walked the Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon in Virginia Beach.
21. I will never any type of marathon again! (I know I should never say never.)
22. I got my ears pierced when I was 9 years old. As per my mom trying to make things fair, I had to get my sister's permission because she had to wait until she was 10-years-old.
23. For my 28th birthday, my coworkers paid for me to get my belly button pierced. I didn't have the belly to show it off, nor would I dress to show it off. I let it close up while pregnant with Princess, though the scar is and will always be there.
24. I like to watch reruns of Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, and The Cosby Show.
25. I spend too much time playing Freecell and Spider Solitaire.
26. I have a hard time making decisions.
27. I got my driver's license when I was 16.
28. I have had 2 major accidents. I wasn't really hurt in either, but both cars were totaled.
29. I taught Hubby to drive. (He didn't get his license until he was 18 or 19 - I forget)
30. I have driven a Plymoth Reliant, Dodge (something?), Toyota Celica, Plymoth Sundance, and 2 Toyota Camrys.
31. I love to shop. I am a good window shopper.
32. Kohl's is my favorite store to shop at.
33. I love to eat out. Any meal I don't have to make or clean up is great.
34. My favorite resturant is the Olive Garden. (Princess was 8 weeks old and had visited the Olive Garden 6 times. Isn't that awful!)
35. Christmas is a holiday that I really don't enjoy. The whole gift thing stresses me out.
36. I love the Lord.
37. I don't remember when I became a christian because I was so young. I joke that I was born a christian.
38. Christianity goes back many generations in both sides of my family. In fact, the one side of my family were mennonites.
39. I was baptized in water when I was 12-years-old.
40. My mom forgot to pack underwear for after the baptism, so I had to go "Comando" the rest of the evening.
41. Until 1997, I had all 4 of my grandparents living.
42. Now I only have 1 grandmother still living.